Stay in a Luxury Georgian Country House set in the heart of Ireland. A short distance from excellent riding and non riding activities like the Ballykisteen Golf Club and various shooting clubs. Wake up each morning with a full Irish Breakfast and clean boots from the day before, attended by the wonderful staff on site.
Enjoy 5 days of curated riding experiences for advanced riders. This includes 2 days of hunting with the iconic Galway Blazers, 1 adventurous and picturesque pub hack and 2 days of cross country riding.
This is a wonderful trip to bring a friend or partner to, enjoy breakfast together before they leave to explore the vast and historic countryside while you gallop the open marshes. Meet back at the house for dinner and evening festivities.
Full Irish Breakfast
Hunt with the Galway Blazers
- 6 nights stay in a room that can accommodate 2 guests *view booking drop down options closely
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning
- 2 days of hunting which includes cap and horse hire
- 1 group dinner with wine cooked by a Cordon Bleu Chef
- Laundry and boot cleaning
- Any ride add on's you selected with your booking
- Car rental and transportation
- Dinner for the other 5 nights
- Any other meals and activities
- Travel insurance
Lodging: Luxury Georgian Country House in Tipperary, only guests of MRC will be lodging here. Each spacious room features antique furniture, direct dial telephones, fresh cut flowers. There’s a sumptuous deep soaking bath and shower in all bathrooms. Each room enjoys panoramic views over the surrounding landscaped gardens and estate. See photos.