Ireland XC Intensive Trip
(payment plan available)
On arrival day, we have a group dinner prepared by French Culinary expert and host George, at the house. You can also expect to wake up each morning with a full Irish Breakfast and clean boots from the day before, attended by the wonderful staff on site.
Head off to your daily trainings with snacks and your group of MRC riders. You can expect 1.5 hours of riding in the morning followed by lunch and another 1.5 hours in the afternoon. Meet other riders back at the house or at one of the wonderful restaurant options we will provide in our guide to Galway.
This is the trip of a lifetime! You have the option to add an a day of hunting on Saturday after training for the week if you feel up for it! If this is your goal you can let you instructors know early in the week to help repare you!
The Horses: Mix of Irish Sport and Irish Cob horses of varying levels well schooled on cross country riding and jumping. You can expect to ride a variety of horses during your time at Flowerhill. Start on a mount you feel confident and comfortabe on and work your way towards a more challening ride if you choose!
Full Irish Breakfast
Full day of XC Training
- 6 nights stay (single or double occupancy) with en suite bathroom
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning
- 4 days of XC Training
- 1 group chef's dinner with wine
- 1 Irish Sport Horse tour with cocktails & bites
- Packed snacks and lunches for daily rides
- Laundry and boot cleaning
- Any ride add on's you selected with your booking
- Dedicated MRC host for seamless execution of daily events
- Car rental and transportation
- Dinner for the other 5 nights
- Any other meals and activities
- Travel insurance
Lodging: Georgian Country House in Ballinasloe, Galway; only guests of MRC will be lodging here. Each spacious room features an en suite bathroom. Traditional Irish Breakfast will be served in the historic breakfast dinning room. Our group dinner will be set in the beautiful dinner room with the fire burning alongside. Evenings can be spent by the fire in one of the communal parlours with wine and lite bites.
- $500 non refundable deposit by 1/15
- Balance due by 2/1
- Click here to make your deposit